What is Social Adword?
There are many misconceptions in the online arena about Social AdWords and how do they compare with Google AdWords.
This article is an attempt to give some clarity on both types of AdWords as well as introduce you to another site ‘Socialaddworld’ which is a different world altogether! Let’s start with one basic fact that social AdWords is nothing but paid advertisements on social media. It could be any social media like :
Difference b/w Social AdWord and Google AdWord?
Social media marketing is also interchangeably known, in some circles, as social AdWords. If you are running paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you are dabbling in social AdWords.
And if you are running PPC (Pay per Click) campaign on Google Ads, then you are running Google AdWords. We will talk more about Google AdWords in a separate article as to how to go about running a campaign there.
People Also Like to Read: LinkedIn Leads Generation Ads
What is Socialaddworld ?
Now, there is also a website called ‘Socialaddworld.us.com’ (NOT to be confused with social AdWords) which claims to be a golden opportunity for people who are looking forward to earning money without any investment, by just watching ads. However, you should read some reviews online and on www.mouthshut.com (https://www.mouthshut.com/websites/Socialaddworld-us-com-reviews-925934451) before deciding to spend time, effort, and energy here.
Top Benefits of Social Adword
1. Increased Brand Awareness : Social media is one of the best cost-efficient method of digital marketing which is used to syndicate content and increase the visibility of your business.
2. More Inbound Traffic : Every content you post is an opportunity to acquire new customer. Social media is a ground where different types of people are present with different backgrounds and behaviors. With different people come different needs and different ways of thinking.
3. Improved Search Engine Rankings : Posting on the social media might get the business some site traffic, more effort than that required to saw significant success. Search engine optimization is very important for achieving the higher page rankings and obtaining traffic to the business website as it provides larger number of leads and genuine traffic to the website
4. More Brand Authority : Customer satisfaction or brand loyalty both play a important part to make your business more authoritative.
5. Cost-Effective : Social media marketing is the most cost-efficient part of an advertising strategy. Creating a profile is very easy and free for almost all social networking platforms, any paid promotions which decide to invest in a relatively low cost compared to other marketing tactics.
Conclusion: All in all, AdWords is paid marketing initiatives on social marketing websites and google search engine. I hope this clears up the confusion prevalent in online circles!